J. JAVIER ANZIANI
J. Javier Anziani was born in San Antonio, Texas in 1979. He graduated from St. Edward's University with a B.A. in Accounting in 2002 and earned his J.D. from Southern Methodist University in 2005. He has been an associate at Freedman & Price since 2007.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Over 6 years' experience in Commercial Collection.
- First and second chair trial experience.
- Obtained satisfactory settlements for clients in Mediations.
- Wrote successful appellate brief for the Court of Appeals, First District of Texas.
- Commercial Law League of America
- Austin Bar Association
- J.D. from Southern Methodist University, 2005
- B.A. in Accounting from St. Edward's University, 2002
- Mentor to students (2000-03)
- Tutor to students in Algebra, Physics, and Problem Solving (2000-03)